Paul Kennedy is Director and Owner of Kennedy Integrated Solutions, a meetings industry consultancy. He focuses on destination, event and venue strategic business development and his client list has principally been international. Paul advises companies, venues, convention bureaux and national tourist bodies.
Paul's area of expertise is:
- Creation of strategic business and marketing plans
- Advising convention bureaux and destination marketing organisations on strategy, organisational design and business planning
- Management, governance and organisational design and implementation
- Destination strategies including integration of the issues of the knowledge economy, ambassador schemes and destination marketing
- B to B meetings industry events, Creation of meetings industry professional education programmes
- Facilitator and moderator for industry organisations and events
Paul has a wealth of international experience including running a multi-award winning convention centre; managing the largest portfolio of meetings industry trade shows across five continents and extensive team management and leadership. He has managed, launched and developed a number of successful business enterprises and launched a series of respected international events which remain part of the meetings industry international calendar including Convene and The Meetings Show. In recent years he has worked with convention bureaux and national tourist organisations in Slovenia, Sicily, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia and Malta and businesses in the UK, USA, and Belgium
Paul is a regular speaker, facilitator and moderator on a range of meetings industry topics having presented in over 20 countries
Kennedy Integrated Solutions website is under construction
Elisabeth Hansa is Owner of Support & Strategy On Demand, a client-focused service organisation for venues wishing to attract international events to their cities, venues and destinations. With over thirty years of experience in convention centre management and marketing Elisabeth is a specialist in international associations with strong personal connections in all international meetings industry organisations.
Elisabeth's area of expertise is:
- Development of sales and marketing activity plans that have strategic impact
- Providing Industry "Best Practice" training and advice
- Providing training in lead research, sales & marketing
- Venue management structure and policies and practice
Elisabeth is an experienced speaker and university lecturer in the Meeting industry: ECM Summer School, Module University Vienna, Guest lecturer at Azerbaijan Tourism University, Hainan Tropical University, Hanoi University and a Thesis Coach for the Meetings Industry Topics.
Being a professional partner is the biggest asset to stand out of the crowd. Listening to customers and transforming this information into advantages for my clients – this is my ultimate goal!
Linda Pereira is Executive Director of CPL events and CEO of the L&I Communications Group. Regarded as one of the leading global professional
conference organisers Linda and her team have organised events in over 80
An educationalist Linda teaches on the curriculum of three universities and sits on a variety of industry advisory boards.
Linda's area of expertise is:
- The planning and management of international association congresses and conferences
- Bidding strategies and bidding training for international association and sporting events
- Creation of professional education programmes for trade events and destination supply chain
- The issue of correct protocol and protocol training
- Creation and management of Ambassador programmes
Linda’s breath of experience also involves being president of the Global Council for Women in Leadership, association sector research and association sector education as Chair of the association meetings conference of the Meetings Show on whose Advisory Board she serves. An expert in strategic meetings management as well as other meetings industry subjects she has been a speaker in over 100 cities.
As a consultant Linda has worked with national tourist bodies, convention bureaux and associations.
Nina Gardiner is Founder and CEO of Spotl1ght Communications. A leading PR Consultancy and expert in communication strategies and implementation of brand awareness campaigns for the meetings and events industries, and travel/leisure sectors.
Nina’s areas of expertise are:
- Strategic Communications Consultancy - integration of marketing and PR
- PR planning and implementation
- PR audit and reports
- Crisis management
- Media Relations and the evolution of partnerships globally
- Social media and internal communications
From summer 2004 until December 2015 Nina led her team in underpinning the strategic development of the ibtm B2B events portfolio by creating and implementing a global press and PR campaign that supported and helped launch events in the UAE, China, the USA, Spain and Australia.
Successful PR campaigns get a company or brand noticed. It’s about creating the unforgettable. It’s about inspiring others to want whatever it is you are selling. If you want to get your business noticed an effective, creative PR campaign will work wonders.
Steen Møller is the Director and Owner of Open The World and has been creating and selling experiences within tourism with a range of senior line manager titles for more than 20 years. Most recently he was responsible for Business Events Denmark and the meeting design concept, Meetovation.
Over 10 years of experience of consulting has taught him that many companies struggle with the same issues concerning sales and strategy optimisation. A higher net profit demands focus on value based selling, but few have implemented it. Steen helps countries, destinations, organisations and private companies develop strategies and implement them through motivation and training of staff.
Steen’s area of expertise is:
- Optimisation of organisational process and procedures
- Development Programmes for employees and management
- Strategic planning for destinations and venues including product development
- Design of business events with a focus on concept, purpose and ROI
- Sales, service and management training programmes
- Moderator and facilitator for meetings industry organisations and events
Steen’s toolbox contains speeches, education, coaching, mentoring, feedback and discussion, analyses and efficiency models in order to get your company safely to your goal. He doesn’t believe in standard solutions, he customises methods uniquely for you and your employees, matching your needs and desires. Together you will find the motivation, the goal and the tools that work for you.
Steen has consulted with sales management and company optimisation for organisations in both the public and private sectors
Sue Wilkes is Director and Owner of SW Business & Events Solutions, a meetings industry consultancy. The consultancy focuses on destination, national tourist board and convention bureaux strategic sales and marketing development along with event management solutions.
Sue primarily focuses on developing marketing strategies, research and activities for destinations wishing to work with international association and the corporate conference and incentive market sectors.
Sue's area of expertise is:
- Development of Sales and Marketing Activity Plans that deliver strategic impact
- International Association Research strategies and development
- Project management
- Development of Stakeholder Relationship Strategies
- Ambassador Programme Development for convention bureaux
- Experienced presenter to the Business Events industry on the above areas
With over 30 years of meetings industry experience, Sue has built strong relationships with a large number of well-known and prestigious international professional Associations, high profile Incentive Agencies and networked with high level decision makers within these established organisations along with major industry partners. Prior to starting her consultancy business in 2013, Sue held positions such as Business Development Director UK/Europe for two high profile convention bureaux, State Manager for a large Professional Conference Organiser, Sales & Operations Director, Trade and Consumer Exhibition Manager, Resort Manager and Marketing Manager.